Your ACTIONS Build Your Life
Do you make up excuses instead of doing what it takes to achieve your goals? How many times have you created a story in your head why you shouldn’t be trying something new and challenging? Are you familiar with that drunk monkey whispers in your ears and keeps you from getting what you want? Now it is time to slap the drunk monkey off your shoulder and take ACTION!
If you want to reclaim your life, replace bad days with good days, get yourself back on track and stop the drunk monkey in action, this is what you’ll need:
1. Identify your objectives.
2. Change your responses.
3. Make good use of your time.
In this book, you’ll learn to:
• Identify and acknowledge self-acceptance.
• Structure the blueprint of purposeful intentions and goals.
• Prioritize personal tasks based on the importance.
• Improve emotional skills through self-awareness.
• Focus on reconstructing on self-improvement.
• Cultivate with people who can be helpful.
Change starts with YOU, and now is the time to take ACTION and create that change within yourself.